G Golf Ireland’s Irish 18 hole bucket list.
Ireland is blessed to have many of the best links golf courses on the planet! We asked our G Golf Ambassadors to put together their ultimate 18 hole bucket list of Irish links golf holes. Some holes picked themselves, with lots of rooms for disagreement and debate on others. It wouldn’t be golf if there weren’t a few rules! So, here’s the criteria we used:
- Bucket list holes must correspond to their correct hole no. on the course card.
- 72 hole par for the bucket list card, with at least 3 par 3s and 3 par 5s
- Degree of difficulty and challenge
- Setting, scenery and history of the course
Tell us what you think of the 18 hole bucket list we’ve picked – It’s trickier than you might think to select 18 holes in their correct hole order, taking into account some of the fantastic courses Ireland has to offer. Tell us in the comments box what hole(s) you agree/disagree with and the hole(s) you would nominate as replacements on your bucket list!
* All yardages are from champion tees
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough” - Mae West
“One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.” - The Bucket List, 2007
“You know all those things you’ve really wanted to do? You should go do them” - Anon